The Norton removal tool receives a new name and new features
The Norton Symantec removal tool is designed to remove damaged Norton products or cancel failed installations. Currently, the software has been renamed Norton Removal and Reinstallation Tool.
It is used to eliminate several Norton programs. The removal tools may vary depending on the program used. Normally, the software removal tool can be used if Norton products are damaged or if the installations you want to recover may fail. The good news is that it does not affect or eliminate other programs or downloads.
Once you have detected a problem, you can download and run the program to reinstall the Norton product.
1. Install the Norton Remove And Reinstall tool on your PC
* You must first download the NRnR tool and save it to your desktop.
* Double-click on the NRnR icon on your desktop to continue with the installation process.
* Simply follow the instructions to complete the installation.
* Once you have installed the software on your computer, you must restart your computer for the update to take effect.
2. Install the Norton Remove And Reinstall Tool on your Mac
* On your Mac, go to the Applications folder and open the Symantec Solutions folder. Double-click on "Symantec Uninstaller" to open it.
* In the Uninstall Symantec Products window, select the Norton application you want to uninstall.
* Click on the "Uninstall" button and confirm that the software should be removed. You may have to enter an administrator password to continue.
* Next, close the open windows before restarting the Mac.
3. Reinstall Norton Security
* Log in to the Norton Management link to download the Norton Security software. Please note that you must use the same email address and password that you used to register or purchase the original product.
* After logging in to "Product Details", select "Norton Security" and click "Download".
* In "Norton Download Manager", you must click "Start Download" and follow the instructions to complete the reinstallation.
* Remember, you can reinstall Norton Security several times. You can view and manage the number of devices on which Norton Security is installed on your Norton account.
Bzfuture shares software news and advice on big data software and platforms. Don't forget to keep an eye on our weekly newsletter for more information.Get all the software products you need from the bzfuture online retail store. Connect with our customer service online.
Notícias Últimas : MiniTool has released a new version of the Partition Wizard software
Notícias Próximas: Microsoft released an update for office July 2019